Plagiarama is pleased to annonce the opening of Point of confusion, the upcoming exhibition, with Elina Salminen & Leander Schönweger.
We are happy to welcome you on Sunday August 30, 2020 from 2 to 7pm.
Open during Brussels Gallery Weekend, September 3 to 6, 2020
Thursday 2-9pm, Friday to Sunday 2-7pm
Exhibition from August 30 to October 17, 2020
In order to ensure a safe visit, we have put in place the following measures:
- Maximum 3 visitors/bubbles at a time is welcome in the gallery
- Priority will be given to our booking system. Send an email at: email@example.com and book your time-slot
- Please wear a face mask
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from our staff and other visitors (respect floor markings while waiting outside the gallery)
- Maximum time for a visit is limited to 20 minutes
- Please use the hydro- alcoholic gel at your disposal to disinfect your hands before starting the visit
- Our exhibition guide leaflet is available online for download, allowing for a paperless visit
- For the safety of our staff and visitors, stricter cleaning and disinfection routines have been put in place
Let’s share our love of art, not the virus!
Still enjoy video works of Mindscapes exhibition artists Elise Eeraerts and claude Cattelain : Discover Bumbu and Baelo Claudia, two works by Elise Eeraerts, and the last vidéo-performance by Claude Cattelain, Glass to Glass, recorded live on april 11th, together with Glass Glass Fish Fish.
GLASS TO GLASS
Publiée par Claude Cattelain sur Samedi 11 avril 2020
GLASS GLASS FISH FISH
Publiée par Claude Cattelain sur Mercredi 1 avril 2020